2023 JULY 10-16th
The word truth has become ambigous. We live in a time that more and more things have become unsure and the way you find the answer is your own feeling. At the same time we live in an age we expose ourselves to different media and follow them as the truth of life. But is this really adequate, have we really considered these affections really good?
This will be an exciting theme to reflect about what the Bible says about the meaning of the truth and affections we have around us. Come join us this year for “What is the truth you follow?”
If you are driving please navigate yourself to “Sjövik Folkhögskola” and arrive between 15:00 – 17:00 for registration.
Book a train tikcet to “Avesta Krylbo” station. We will arrange the transportation between the station and campsite. Camp’s registration time is 15:00 – 17:00
On Sunday the camp ends after Sunday service around 12:00
21st – 28th May
30th May – 11th June
to a waiting list for:
2) christians who brings a non-christian friend
We will add more info here frequently, so stay tuned!
Where is the campsite?
- Summer Camp will be held in Sjövik Folkhögskola in Sweden
What do I need to bring with me?
- Something to take notes with
- Pillow case, bed sheet and quilt cover
- Toiletries (toothbrush, towels, shampoo, etc.)
- Sufficient clothes
- Slippers (the floors might be cold)
- Bible (physical or electronic)
- Snacks if you like to snack!
Do I need to bring money/cash
- You will not need money during the camp, as all meals are covered by the camp fee.
- Stockholm is pretty much a cashless city nowadays, you can credit cards everywhere.
I want to cancel my registration, what do I do?
- The last cancellation day with full refund is 11th June
- In all cancellation issues, please contact your disctrict contact person
What are the camp rules?
- Always listen to and cooperate with your group leaders
- Be on time for all meetings
- You are not allowed to change rooms without permission from the camp committee
- You are not allowed to be in the rooms of people of the opposite gender
- Don’t leave the campsite without permission from the camp committee
- Smoking, gambling, alcohol, or drugs are strictly forbidden
- Keep the campsite clean
- Don’t swim alone in the lake
- If any camp property is damaged, please contact a leader
- Take care of your own stuff. We are not responsible for anything lost or stolen.