Indonesia Mission Trip 2023
6-15 October 2023 @Pontianak
Mission trips transform the people who go as much as they help people we serve.
Seeing God’s work will expand your understanding of who he is, how much he loves you and the power of the gospel
Experience God and the joy of serving others
- Share the gospel to the local community
- Use your gifts in children ministry.
- Visit schools, teach english/chinese.
- Use football to reach the community, offer football training and play matches.
- Offer medical care.
- Will attend training/preparation sessions before the mission trip.
- Willing to share your testimony.
- Willing to follow the leadership and comply to the rules for the trip.
- Be able and responsible to share about the ministry in Indonesia for their church.
- Prepare and lead a devotion for the team during the trip in Indonesia.
- Must be fully Covid-19 vaccinated – read more about travel entry requirements for indonesia
Passport must be valid for minimum 6 months from arrival date.
Have a valid travel insurance for the trip
- English (We communicate in English with our partners in Indonesia. Translators to Indonesian will be provided as needed)
- Estimated travel expenses : 11500 NOK (plain ticket) + 3500 NOK (other transportation, food, accommodation)
- There’s some monetary support possible from NCCC Network, contact your local pastor for details.