What is Easter Camp?
Where do i fit? Where do I belong? Am I good enough? Do you ever ask those questions to yourself? Or felt the pressure by this society needing to fit in, needing to have achievements to be approved or valued. We live in a society where person’s value is sadly many times measured by what you have done, what you have achieved, you need to prove yourself. However, it doesn’t need to be like that. You are valued and enough just by who you are.
Who is it for?
We welcome everyone to join the camp, so bring your friends as well if they are interested!
The content of the camp primarily targets people in the age of 14-35 years old, however more mature people are also warmly encouraged to join us.
The program will be held in English.
The camp is a joint venture by NCCC (Nordic Chinese Christian Church), but whether you are christian or not, you are warmly welcome.
Registration open 8th Feb – 19th March
Where is the camp site?
- Easter Camp will be held in Drakudden, a place in Sweden, near Stockholm. (Map below)
Do I need to bring money?
- If you are traveling by public transport, you need to bring enough money for the bus tickets. It should be around 70 SEK.
- You will not need money during the camp, as all meals are covered by the camp fee.
Are there any camp rules?
Yes! You will be asked to agree on them in the registration form.
- Always listen to and cooperate with your group leaders
- Be on time for all meetings
- You are not allowed to change rooms without permission from the camp committee
- You are not allowed to be in the rooms of people of the opposite gender
- Don’t leave the campsite without permission from the camp committee
- Smoking, gambling, alcohol, or drugs are strictly forbidden
- Keep the campsite clean
- Don’t swim alone in the lake
- If any camp property is damaged, please contact a leader
- Take care of your own stuff. We are not responsible for anything lost or stolen.